Strategic Planning (SP) has a strong commitment to providing best practice planning services through its support of key advisory and decision making groups, the facilitation of strategic intelligence, institutional performance monitoring and reporting requirements and the provision of planning and performance advice to the University Executive and the University Community.
SP's purpose is to co-ordinate, support and communicate effective strategic planning at UOW; to collaborate with Faculties, Divisions and Controlled Entities in the development of their operational plans and contributor KPIs; to provide KPI and other relevant reports which measure institutional performance against our strategic goals and objectives; to co-ordinate and provide modelling and forecasting reports for load management and setting key student as well as other key targets; to conduct and provide market research, competitor analysis and strategic intelligence to support and inform business decision-making; and to produce planning and associated reporting publications.
Strategic Planning team:
- Maureen Dibden - Director, Strategic Planning
- Tracey Morton - Coordinator Strategic Intelligence
- Paul Vaartjes - Strategic Performance Analyst
- Joe Holliday - Strategic Performance Analyst
- Kristie Tiernan - Strategic Planning and Reporting Officer
- Brooke McCallum - Project Support Officer
- Natasha Lewell-Hillary - Administrative Assistant
- Debbie Jensen - Casual Research Support Officer
We can be contacted at: email@example.com.