Staff information

The following FAQs provide up to date information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) for UOW staff. If you have further questions or concerns that haven't been answered in these FAQs, you can contact UOW's staff coronavirus enquiry line on +61 2 4221 5902 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email 

If we need to give you a call back, it is important that your personal details are up to date within Web Kiosk.

Students and staff at global campuses and teaching locations should follow the health advice of the country government and campus administration of which they are based.

COVID Safe campus plan FAQs
Mental health support
How to protect yourself & others

Returning to campus: COVID Safe Transition Plan

Please see the current COVID Safe Transition Plan for full details.

The current plan was renewed in February 2022 and was developed with guidance from our Public Health Expert Reference Group and feedback from internal stakeholders. UOW returned to face-to-face teaching and learning in February 2022.

The current circumstances require us to take a day-by-day approach to manage operations. We will provide you with open and regular communications as things progress, so please continue to refer to these updates.

Thank you for your ongoing support and collaboration as we continue to adapt to life throughout this pandemic.