The following FAQs provide information relating to UOW facilities and services used by our local and visiting community members.
- Is the Science Space or Early Start Discover Space open?
- Is the Northfields Clinic open for consultations?
- Can I still access the Kids' Uni Early Intervention service?
- Are the UniActive pool and gym open?
- Are campus medical services open?
- Which food and retail outlets, cafes, and food courts open on campus?
- Is room hire still available on UOW campuses?
- Can I still access the UOW libraries?
Northfields Psychology Clinic are offering all consultations over the telephone and online free of charge for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More information is available on the Northfields Clinic webpage.
UniActive pool and gym are open.
For all information on operating hours, group exercise classes and COVID safety requirement visit the UniActive website.
Majority of on-campus retail and food outlets, cafés and food courts are open and operating as per government regulations.
The hiring out of teaching rooms on UOW campuses for use by community groups, student clubs and societies and other users will cease until further notice to help limit public gatherings.
In addition, business meeting rooms in UOW’s SmartSpace facility at the Innovation Campus will be unavailable for hire until further notice.