What do you need help with?
I want to get clear about my career direction
1. What career path/s suits me?
- Want to start planning your career journey? Watch our Career journey video, come along to a Careers 101 Workshop or check out the Career Action Plan.
- Explore what careers will suit you with the CareerSmart Discovery Tool and explore our range of other career self-assessments with CareerHub Plus
- Get clear about your career direction with our Careers Central subject CRL100, especially useful for generalist degrees.
2. What can I do with my degree?
- Need a little inspiration? See what roles other grads have gone onto with your degree by exploring what can I do with my degree?
3. Majors or subjects enquiry?
- Working out majors or choosing subjects? Your Faculty Central is the best team to answer your questions. Find their details here.
I want to gain professional experience
- Gain relevant work experience and develop your employability skills with UOW WIL subjects and programs
- Gain valuable experience and skills on campus with Jobs On Campus or extra or co-curricular activities
- Access external work experience or paid opportunities: UOW Job Board / External paid opportunities / Volunteering
- Develop international experience by GoinGlobal or with an Overseas Exchange
- Find out how to access the hidden job market
I want to find a part time job
I want to find a graduate role
- Need a little inspiration? See what careers other grads have gone onto with your degree. What can I do with my degree
- Transition into a new career with a graduate recruitment program
- The majority of roles for graduates are found outside formal graduate programs. Explore the range of online employment websites or access the hidden job market.
- Want to be an entrepreneur? Find out how.
I want advice on my resume or applying for a job
- Use our step by step online guide to develop your professional resume with the Careerhub Plus CV builder
- Give yourself the best chance to win the job by completing one of our free job seeking workshops on resumes, interviews, selection criteria and more. Available face to face or online! Book here.
- Get feedback from a careers professional on your resume or job application with our online resume review service (conditions apply) Upload documents.
- Look through our detailed information on how to apply for jobs, covering all steps of the recruitment process
I want to meet with employers
- Increase your employability through participation in one of our work-integrated learning programs.
- Connect with Alumni via LinkedIn or extend your professional circles by joining a professional association in your field of interest.
- Talk to potential employers through information interviewing.
- Meet employers on campus
We provide resources, programs, events and services to help students to establish appropriate career goals and to identify pathways and strategies to achieve those goals.