You can find us in Building 11 Room 127 (Above NAB and UniShop) or refer to the Campus Map to find Careers Central's location.
Our office is open Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Head to the Getting to UOW page for directions and information about parking.
Careers Central UOW
Building 11 Room 127
University of Wollongong
NSW 2522, Australia
Career Development Team
To discuss career development activities with students, please contact one of the following staff:
Faculty Career Consultants
- Taryn McDonnell, Business
- Simon Davie, Engineering and Information Sciences
- Michele Kenworthy, Law Humanities and the Arts
- Mardella Bassett, Science, Medicine and Health
- Roz Pocius, Social Sciences (Mon, Tues, Wed)
- Nicole Pearson, Social Sciences (Thurs, Fri)
To make an appointment with your Faculty Career Consultant log into CareerHub.
Regional & Metro Career Consultants
- Jade Andrews, Batemans Bay
- Samantha Morris, Bega
- Tania Goodman, Shoalhaven & Southern Highlands
- Nicole Smith, Southern Sydney & South Western Sydney
To make an appointment with your Regional or Metro Career Consultant log into CareerHub.
Higher Degree Research Careers Counsellor
- Sarah Ryan, Higher Degree Research (Mon, Tues, Wed)
To make an appointment with your HDR Careers Counsellor log into CareerHub
Equity and Diversity Careers Counsellor
To make an appointment with your Equity and Diversity Counsellor please email Careers Central to book in a time.
International Students and Learning and Teaching Team
To discuss career related matters for international students, please contact one of the following staff:
- Anna Veres, International Careers Consultant
- Anna Lynch, Careers Consultant / Learning and Teaching
- Kate Carroll, Careers Consultant / Learning and Teaching
Industry Development Manager
To discuss activities and programs which relate to workplace experiences in industry and community settings, please contact:
Operations & Recruitment Team
To discuss any graduate recruitment activities and services, please contact:
To discuss Jobs on Campus, please contact:
- Rochelle Boys, Project Officer
To discuss any IT or website related activities, please contact:
- Celbert D'Mellow, IT Officer