Employment support for University students with disability
- Want job seeking assistance from a specialist employment consultant right here at UOW?
- Are you in your final year of study, or have you recently graduated?
- Do you identify as having a disability?
UOW is the first University in NSW to participate in the USEP project - a pilot program developed to deliver an on-campus employment service, aimed to meet the specific needs of graduating or graduated students with disability seeking employment.
You will receive individualised support in preparing and gaining employment in your field of discipline through a qualified and experienced employment consultant – based right here on campus every Thursday morning.
- REGISTER: Begin by emailing Kate Carroll (UOW Careers Consultant) firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEET: Meet with your on-campus consultant to discuss your options.
- DESIGN: Design a plan that outlines your employment goals.
- DISCOVER: Discover your new role that matches perfectly to your skills, experience and qualification.
- SUPPORT: Enjoy ongoing support in a workplace that is prepared and an environment that suits you.