The Education Alumni Chapter provides a quality service to its clients and strives to enhance the reputation of UOW through its activities. The Chapter supports UOW's vision through a range of activities that focus on the needs of current students and graduates.
- Providing final year Education students with an interview similar to the one with DEC representatives necessary to complete their degree. This occurs in a mentored one-on-one situation with a current or recently retired school Executive who provides students with practice in the interview situation, as well as assisting them to frame their responses succinctly
- Providing students with a sense of collegiality as students interact with mentors
- Providing links between Executives from regional schools and School of Education personnel
- Assisting in the organisation of reunions for education alumni
- Encouraging and rewarding quality research projects by providing a monetary prize for winner and runner-up of the Education Alumni Research Prize (written application and oral presentation)
- Maintaining links with the interest groups associated with the Education Alumni.
- Early Years Alumni Chapter (formerly the Early Childhood Group)
- Pioneer Group (Teachers College/ Institute, staff and students ‘62-‘63)
- Executives as Mentors
- Sydney Sub-Chapter (1967/1968 Teachers College social group)