Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel an event due to a lack of registrations or other circumstances.
- If we cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund if the event required payment.
- Should circumstances arise that result in an event being postponed, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new date.
- Cancellations received after the stated RSVP date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or receipt number.
- Strictly no refunds for events where proceeds are directed to a charitable cause.
Last reviewed: 8 April, 2019