Education resources and workshops are provided to residential aged care facilities that participate in PCOC. These are provided free of charge.
- Tailored information sessions for executive-level staff
- Education sessions for healthcare professionals providing care within residential aged care facilities
- Tailored education workshops for care worker staff
- Improvement facilitator support to assist with continuous development and the full implementation of PCOC into the facility
- Education to understand and use PCOC reports to drive improvements in care with individual residents and within the facility more generally
© PCOC UOW 2020. The intellectual property associated with a suite of resources on this website is owned by the Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration (PCOC), University of Wollongong. PCOC has placed resources in the public domain and is happy for others to use them without charge, modification or development. These resources cannot be modified or developed without the consent of the University.
PCOC is a national palliative care project funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.