UOW Living IT services
Please see the table below for a list of what IT services are available in your residence:
|UOW Wi-Fi||UOW Wired||UOW PC Lab|
For help and support with IT services in residence, please refer to the links below.
- UOW Network Setup
- Residence Telephone Instructions
- Student Prepaid Printing & Copying
- IT User Guides
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Wired internet connection guide for Bangalay, Campus East, International House, Kooloobong 37, 73, 74, 75 and Weerona
- (for Kooloobong 68 and Marketview please see details at the bottom of this page)
Troubleshooting your internet connection
- Make sure you the network you are trying to connect to is called “UOW”
- The username and password it will ask for is your SOLS login details
- “Forget” the wireless network, reboot your device and try again
UOW Wired (Kooloobong Building 68 & Marketview)
- Please note that using Wi-Fi is preferable for most residents
- Make sure your Ethernet cable is plugged into port A (or the back of your phone)
- Download and install the BorderAuth app from https://apps.uow.edu.au/ (available for Windows 8, 10 and Mac) and enter your login details
- If you can’t download the app, visit the IMTS homepage, select “Border Auth” on the right and then fill in the form.
If you require further assistance with your in room internet connection after following the above steps, please contact the IMTS Service Desk.