Crime Prevention - Vehicle and Carpark Safety
When parking your car:
- Lock it.
- Take valuables with you.
- If you have to leave valuables, lock them in the boot or cover them up.
When returning to your car:
- Carry your keys ready to enter your vehicle.
- Carry the vehicle key between your fingers so that you can ward off an attacker.
- Before entering your vehicle look inside to ensure that no one is concealed inside.
- Carry your bag in a way that prevents bag snatchers from getting your bag and carry it in a way that won't cause you injury if you are attacked.
Wollongong Campus Security
External: 4221 4900
General Enquiries & Safety Escorts
External: 4221 4555
NRMA Meeting Point Locations
Do you have Feedback?
Provide feedback via UOW Feedback