Crime Prevention - Vehicle and Carpark Safety
When parking your car:
- Lock it.
- Take valuables with you.
- If you have to leave valuables, lock them in the boot or cover them up.
When returning to your car:
- Carry your keys ready to enter your vehicle.
- Carry the vehicle key between your fingers so that you can ward off an attacker.
- Before entering your vehicle look inside to ensure that no one is concealed inside.
- Carry your bag in a way that prevents bag snatchers from getting your bag and carry it in a way that won't cause you injury if you are attacked.
Wollongong Campus Security
External: 4221 4900
General Enquiries & Safety Escorts
External: 4221 4555
NRMA Meeting Point Locations
Security Awareness Zone for Staff
Visit Security Awareness Zone for staff specific information on security and safety at UOW
Do you have Feedback?
Provide feedback via UOW Feedback