- Valuable personal property should be photographed, marked and recorded.
- You can use a personal code e.g. Drivers Licence, or your initials with your date of birth and the letter or letters for the state we live in. For example, John Smith DOB 23/3/62 is JS230362NSW.
- Lost textbooks are often handed in at Security, therefore identification is important.
- Either mark or tag the USB with name or student number.
- Always remember to retrieve the USB.
- Found USBs are sometimes handed in to Security.
- USBs found in the Library are sent to the Security Office, retained for six weeks, then destroyed.
Wollongong Campus Security
External: 4221 4900
General Enquiries & Safety Escorts
External: 4221 4555
NRMA Meeting Point Locations
Security Awareness Zone for Staff
Visit Security Awareness Zone for staff specific information on security and safety at UOW
Do you have Feedback?
Provide feedback via UOW Feedback