Have a safety plan, plan your day, look at your transport needs, ensure that someone will know when you are overdue travelling home.
Questions to ask yourself regarding personal safety:
- Am I remaining alert to my surroundings at all times?
- Am I walking alone at night time?
- Should I ask Security or someone else to accompany me if I am concerned for my safety after dark?
- Have I told someone where I’m going and when I’ll be back?
- Am I clear on where I need to go and how to get there?
- Am I choosing the safest form of transport or well-lit pathway to get there?
- Do I know who to call and what to do in the event of an emergency?
- Is my personal property and cash safely secured?
Wollongong Campus Security
External: 4221 4900
General Enquiries & Safety Escorts
External: 4221 4555
NRMA Meeting Point Locations
Security Awareness Zone for Staff
Visit Security Awareness Zone for staff specific information on security and safety at UOW
Do you have Feedback?
Provide feedback via UOW Feedback