WMD Law Work Integrated Learning Scholarship
The WMD Law WIL Scholarship will provide a student with the opportunity to gain valuable professional work experience with a progressive firm of lawyers. WMD is located in modern offices in Sutherland, providing a wide range of legal services to residents of the Sutherland Shire for the last 40 years. The firm has a commercial litigation, estate litigation and business focus with a large team of experienced lawyers, supported by an advanced computer system.
|Level of Enrolment:||Final year in 2017|
|Number of Scholarships:||One (1)|
|Year of Scholarship:||Spring 2016|
|Target Group:||Current Students|
- Enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Wollongong.
- Enrolled in their penultimate year 2016, and entering final year of a Bachelor of Laws in 2017.
- Have achieved and currently maintain a credit average (minimum 65 WAM).
- Applicants must be available for fulltime work experience, for a total of sixty (60) days or 456 working hours, commencing in 2016 for a four (4) week block. The remainder of the Work Integrated Learning component of the scholarship will be completed one (1) day per week thereafter until the fulfilment of the work integrated learning has been met.
- Available for work experience during academic session or at the end of each year.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
- A completed Current Student Application Form
- A brief cover letter, resume and outline of community involvement
- A photocopy of your academic records.
- A one page outline of how the scholarship will assist you in your career ambitions.
- Please submit your application package single sided and unstapled, or via email to email@example.com
- For information about the University’s Privacy Act please visit http://www.uow.edu.au/about/privacy