About The Program
Linking Women Network was established by the Employment Equity and Diversity Unit in November 2004. The purpose of the network is to provide the medium for dissemination of information, discussion of issues of particular interest to women and to provide the opportunities and encouragement for women from different areas of the university to meet and network.
The network will provide the opportunities for women to meet and:
- share information and ideas;
- address issues specific to them;
- access information and resources;
- share their professional expertise;
- develop informal mentoring relationships;
- develop collaborative research relationships.
While the network is staff based, other interested members of the campus community are welcome to attend network events of special interest to them.