Welcome to the second edition of the Academic Portfolio Update. I’m pleased to share with you another selection of stories demonstrating the ongoing academic and professional achievements of our staff and students. We also have celebrated several accolades, including the Spotlight Award at the Global Teaching Excellence Awards.
October 2018 Issue
- The future of learning is enhanced flexibility, both online and off
- Staff Profile: Associate Professor Sarah O’Shea, School of Education
- Podcast: Can You Tell Me Why?
- Embracing technology in teaching for more targeted student engagement
- Student profile: Batemans Bay co-curricular champion Katrina Manning
- Early disruption key to instilling a connection to higher education
- Academic Portfolio staff recognised at 2018 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards