The Faculty of Business (BUS) offers a five-star learning experience that seeks to develop professionals, managers and business leaders who are independent thinkers and creative problem-solvers, high in demand amongst employers across all sectors of the economy.
- School of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- School of Management, Operations and Marketing
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Engineering and Information Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences (EIS) has a world class reputation for excellence in research, strong collaborations with industry and government partners, and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- School of Civil, Mining and Environmental Engineering
- School of Physics
- School of Mechanical, Materials, Mechatronic and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Computing and Information Technology
- School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering
- School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics
- Australian Steel Research Hub
- SMART Infrastructure Facility
- Sustainable Buildings Research Centre (SBRC)
Law, Humanities and the Arts
The Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts (LHA) aspires to build capacity in the regional economy and in international networks through research-led educational leadership. Graduates have skills that employers want, like creative problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking, self-discipline and team work.
Science, Medicine and Health
The Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health (SMAH) offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs focused on expanding human knowledge and improving our quality of life.
- School of Chemistry and Molecular Bioscience
- School of Earth, Atmospheric and Life Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
The Faculty of Social Sciences (SOC) combines traditional and emerging disciplines that have expertise in human behaviour and the way people interact with their environment.
- School of Education
- School of Geography and Sustainable Communities
- School of Health and Society
- School of Psychology