2018 Coffee for a Cause
This September is the 11th UOW Coffee for a Cause! The generosity of our staff, students and community, together with coffee outlets on and off campus, has raised over $37 000 for student equity scholarships. Together we all can really make a difference!
All you have to do is have a coffee – it doesn’t get easier!
Do it with friends and the impact only gets bigger!
UOW Coffee for a Cause runs each year as part of the UOW Cares® Staff Workplace Giving program. Coffee for a Cause supports students in reaching their full potential by raising funds for the UOW Learning and Development Scholarship Fund, changing the lives of people around us.
Your support is needed more than ever, with record numbers of students applying and limited scholarships able to be awarded.
You can help by:
- Hosting a morning / afternoon tea. It’s a great excuse to get the team together or catch up with friends whilst making a difference. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your hosting kit.
- Purchasing a coffee from participating outlets any time of the week, through either our on-campus or off campus sponsors, as 20 cents from each coffee purchased during September will be donated.
- Got some loose change? While out and about in Wollongong 1st – 30th September, drop your gold coins into collection boxes at selected outlets displaying a poster.
- Tag your coffee photo with #UOWCoffee4aCause and tag your participating outlet for your chance to win 1 week’s free coffee.
- Enter the de-caf-lon: pick up a de-caf-lon card at participating outlets and collect a stamp at five other different outlets to win free coffee!!
Together we will make the change in someone else’s life, by carrying on with our own!