Travelling to Wollongong Campus from the South Coast
View Larger Map
- Trains combined with the UOW shuttle provide the best public transport to UOW from this area. Train schedules fit well with University lecture times.
- Walk, cycle, catch a bus or drive to your closest Station and catch the train from there.
- From Nowra or further south, Bomaderry is your closest station.
- Car pooling to Bomaderry or Kiama may be a good option.
- Express coach services travel the full length of the coast, but times and prices are best suited to one off trips.
|South Coast |
| ||Train Service: Via South Coast line from Minnamurra, Bombo, Kiama, Gerringong, Berry and Bomaderry (Nowra) Stations. |
UOW station is North Wollongong
Timetables: Heading North, Heading South
Price: See Opal Fares
From there catch the free North Gong Shuttle (route 9 or 9N) to campus
| || |
Bus Service to connect:
- Route 71. Connecting Kiama, Bombo, Kiama Downs and Minnamurra with the railway stations
Bus prices – zones 1-2(to 2.4km), 3-5(to 6km) See Opal Fares
Try trip planner for options
Express Bus Service
All centres south of Wollongong on the Princes Highway
Premier Motor Service
| ||Driving: Car pooling is a good option from this area and a great way to save you money, cut your carbon foot-print and reduce your parking hassles. Parking is limited at Wollongong however, so transferring to a train is the ideal approach. |
Last reviewed: 7 August, 2017