Students graduating in Autumn 2016 will receive their official documentation via post by September 2, 2016. If you have not received your documents by the end of September, please contact Student Central firstname.lastname@example.org
July graduation ceremonies will be available by June 3 (EIS and BUS only)
There will be a link available on this page after that date that provides degree allocation to ceremony days and times for students attending their graduation ceremony in July. Students will be contacted via SOLS regarding their ceremony allocation and graduation fee. Law, Humanities and Arts, Science, Medicine and Health and Social Sciences students will be allocated to ceremonies in August for their graduation event in November.
Changing your attendance in SOLS
Students can change their status to attending or not attending Graduation in SOLS. Here is how, step by step.
1. Go into SOLS
2. Click on Graduation, then Graduation Application
3. Click on the box Review
4. Click on the box Change Attendance
5. In Part A, click on the box relevant to you (I wish to attend / or I do not wish to attend
6. Click continue
Students have up until July 3 to change their attending or not attending status. After this date, you will be charged the graduation fee of $125.
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42212000
- Email email@example.com and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
Graduation Fee (July ceremonies only)
Your graduation fee of $125 is payable from July 17. See the Fees page to view the range of options of how you can pay your graduation fee. You should also see the charge in the Fee Statement in SOLS.
Changes to graduation
There are some changes to graduation for students finishing their degree from November 2015 onwards.