Spring 2015 graduates from all faculties will receive their official documentation via post by January 30, 2016. If you have not received your documents, please contact Student Central firstname.lastname@example.org
April graduation ceremonies available
The link below provides degree allocation to ceremony days and times for students attending their graduation ceremony in April or at Shoalhaven in May. Students will be contacted via SOLS at the end of March about their ceremony allocation and in April about their graduation fee.
Changing your attendance in SOLS
Students can change their status to attending or not attending Graduation in SOLS. Here is how, step by step.
1. Go into SOLS
2. Click on Graduation, then Graduation Application
3. Click on the box Review
4. Click on the box Change Attendance
5. In Part A, click on the box relevant to you (I wish to attend / or I do not wish to attend
6. Click continue
Students have up until April 10 to change their attending or not attending status. After this date, you will be charged the graduation fee of $125.
CAN'T LOG INTO SOLS?
- Try using your barcode on your student card
- Call the IMTS student labs on 42212000
- Email email@example.com and state your full name, username, name of course that you studied, your student number and home address. This is for security purposes.
Graduation Fee (April/May ceremonies)
Your graduation fee of $125 is payable from April 14. See the Fees page to view the range of options of how you can pay your graduation fee. You should also see the charge in the Fee Statement in SOLS.
Changes to graduation
There are some changes to graduation for students finishing their degree from November 2015 onwards.