Payment Options for UOW Students
The University of Wollongong has the following payment options available to students:
Electronic Payment Options
Please note: All electronic payments require your student reference number. You can find your reference number by logging on to SOLS and selecting 'Fee Statement' or on your Payment Advice.
- BPAY Telephone & Internet Banking: contact your participating financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account.
UOW's Biller Code is 950220.
Use your reference number found in SOLS and Payment Advice.
- Internet Payment: log on to SOLS http://www.uow.edu.au/student/ and select 'Fee Statement' to make credit card payments (Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard) on-line.
- Pay by Phone: call 1300 301 516 to make credit card payments (MasterCard, Visa, Bankcard or American Express) over the phone.
Other Payment Options
- National Australia Bank Payments: pay at any branch of the National Australia Bank using the deposit slip on your printed Payment Advice.
- Mailing your payment: please complete the Payment Advice deposit slip and return it with your cheque payable to University of Wollongong.
University of Wollongong
Reply Paid 65475
Darlinghurst NSW 1300
Please note that some of the electronic and mailing payment options can take several days to clear.
Payment Advices are sent once a session for your enrolment. They are not sent again if you amend or modify your enrolment.
You can also contact us at Student Central and have one sent to you upon request.
- Pay in person at Student Central: by EFTPOS, cheque, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). Cash payments are NOT accepted.
- Speak with a Client Service Representative at Student Central: to discuss your fees and payment options.
Contact Student Central
Telegraphic transfer of funds to the University of Wollongong accounts are not an appropriate method of payment for re-enrolling students.
Re-enrolling student's should have funds directed to their personal accounts with a local bank, or have a draft made payable to the University of Wollongong arranged in advance of due dates.