- Penalty charges such as late charges, parking fines, etc.
- Administrative charges such as copy of academic transcript and replacement testamur charges, application fee to amend an academic record, or charges for examinations requiring special arrangements.
- Cost of travel incurred by students attending practical work for courses in social work, teacher training, etc.
- Cost of travel incurred by external students attending residential schools.
- Accommodation charges and cost of subsistence on excursions, field work, etc.
- Charges for special clothing or laundry costs.
- Purchase of instruments or equipment.
- Cost of handbooks and notes.
- Deposits and refundable charges.
| Reinstatement charge (following cancellation of enrolment)||$100.00|
| Failure to re-enrol by the prescribed date (Late Enrolment Fee)||$100.00|
| Late payment of tuition fees (International)||$450.00|
| Late payment of tuition fees (Domestic)||$200.00|
| Application fee to amend academic record (where a student error)|
NOTE: Where adding subjects after census date, tuition fees will be due immediately.
| Instalment Plan Startup fee (Domestic)||$88.00|
| Instalment Plan Startup fee (International)||$110.00|
| Replacement ID Card||$10.00|
| Replacement Testamur|
| Transcripts or AHEGS|
(2 documents + $5.00 per additional document in same transaction)
Domestic Postage - Express
International Postage - Express
| $20.00 |
| Graduation Fee||$85.00|
| Retrieval of archived transcript||$30.00|
For information on parking facilities and charges please go to http://www.uow.edu.au/about/parking/
- Students withdrawing from a course are required to process their withdrawal via Student Online Services (SOLS). SOLS is the official enrolment system of the University of Wollongong.
- Late charges are not refundable.
- Student Contribution Amounts paid by Commonwealth supported students will only be refunded where a student withdraws prior to the appropriate census date.
- Students are bound by the terms of the Tuition Fee Policy.
- Any student who is indebted to the University and fails to make a satisfactory settlement of this indebtedness by the due date ceases to be entitled to membership and privileges of the University. Such a student is not permitted to register for a further session, to attend classes or examinations, or to be granted any official credentials. Enrolment will be cancelled when fees have not been paid in full by the due date. Access to University facilities (email, library) will be withdrawn, examination results will not be provided, and graduation will not be permitted for students who are indebted. Re-enrolment in the next session will not be permitted for students who have fees outstanding. Indebtedness to the University includes the non-payment of charges, late charges, library fines, any arrears in rent or other financial obligations resulting from an accommodation agreement entered into with the University, and any indebtedness incurred as a result of any other financial obligation to the University.
- In order for an enrolment to be reinstated a student must pay all outstanding amounts, including late fees, plus a Reinstatement Fee of $100.
Payments such as transcripts and re-instatement charges can be made at Student Central.
Direct comments and questions to: Student Central