Terms and conditions
Please read the following information carefully, to ensure that your exams run smoothly.
- You must complete your registration with the DLO by the specified deadline, or exam arrangements will not be adjusted for that exam period.
- The University is required to reasonably accommodate your needs if you have a disability. This means that UOW reserves the right to refuse a request for an adjustment if it is considered to be unreasonable on the demands of its resources.
- If adjustments are made to your end-of-session exams you will be sitting in an exam venue separate to the mainstream exams. This ensures that proper attention is paid to your needs.
- If adjustments are made to your exams you are still required to abide by the conditions prescribed by UOW's Exam Rules and Procedure.
- Students are normally only permitted to take water and lollies into an exam room. This will still apply to adjusted exams, unless this is specified as an adjustment required to manage your disability or medical condition.
- You must ensure that you act immediately to let UOW know if you notice any errors or omissions on information given to you by UOW about your adjusted exams. Failure to do so could jeopardise the arrangements made to your exams.
- You must ensure that you advise UOW immediately if you know you will not be attending your adjusted exams.
Last reviewed: 3 February, 2012