- blending face-to-face and technology-supported classes
- linking all University of Wollongong locations worldwide
- using a range of technologies and services
- occuring in various learning spaces
Help is available should you require assistance engaging with any of the UOW eLearning technologies or services.
How does eLearning@UOW benefit me?
The goal for eLearning@UOW is to support active independent learning as well as collaborative learning communities.
In developing competence as an eLearner you will be developing a number of the UOW Graduate Qualities, including:
- skills to enable you to become an independent learner
- the capacity to act responsibly
- problem-solving skills