Thesis Submission and Graduation
Step by Step Guide to Thesis Preparation and Submission
- What is a thesis? / Thesis writing resources
- Problems with writing
- Confidential material in your thesis
- Intellectual property policy
- Policy on authorship and publication
Formatting Your Thesis
UOW Brand Policy
All theses and publications must:
- Comply with the procedural requirements for the use of the UOW Brand and Logo set out in the Production of Marketing Material and Use of UOW Brand Policy.
- The Thesis templates provided below have been developed to comply with the policy.
Instructions for formatting your thesis using Microsoft Word have been produced by IMTS.
A LaTeX Thesis Template is also available, which has been developed and generously contributed by Thomas M. Griffiths. Inside the linked ZIP file you should find a thesis template and a copy of the uowthesistitlepage package and documentation (version 2.0). These should make it easier for you to create your thesis with LaTeX, and at the same time adhere to the UOW thesis guidelines. The uowthesistitlepage package is also available from the Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) as a standalone download and should be a part of any up to date TeXLive installation.
Prepare to Submit
- Online HDR Thesis Submission
- Agreement for Deposit of HDR Thesis in Digital Repository
- The thesis submission and examination process