HREC New Applications
- Guidelines for Preparing Applications
- Submitting an Application
- Where to get help with your Application - Ethics Advisors
- Applications involving the ISLHD (Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District)
- Clinical Trials
- Research involving children
- Research Involving Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders
- Research using health information or personal information without consent
Step 1. Preparing your application
Step 2. Submitting your application
Step 3. Where do I submit the application?
Step 4. How long will it take?
Allow at least three weeks to obtain approval through Expedited Review, and six weeks if the application is reviewed by the full Committee.