Reporting and Data Management unit
The Unit is a hub for University surveys of current and former students, and reports to the Senior Deputy Vice Chancellor (Operations).
- Meeting the University’s legislatively mandated reporting requirements.
- Development and management of University’s information resources in response to the needs of the University’s Executive and the wider University Community, and business reporting requirements (internal and external).
- Management and analysis of a range of externally mandated and internal university quality and evaluation surveys.
- Intake planning and analysis.
- Positioning, reputation and rankings related activities.
- Special projects as required from time to time by the University Executive