Online Seminar Enrolments - Spring 2012
Online tutorial enrolments for the Faculty of Law open on the following dates/times:
|100 Level subjects||Tuesday, 10 July 2012||From 19:42|
|All other LLB & LAW subjects|
Wednesday, 11 July 2012
- You must be enrolled in a subject before you can enrol into a tutorial. A "provisional" enrolment status in the subject will still allow you to enrol in the seminar.
- The online tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial for each subject.
- If you wish to change to another tutorial group, you must first withdraw from the tutorial you are currently enrolled in.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection in SOLS.
Using Computers on Campus to Enrol
- You can find a complete list of the Library's opening hours here.
- Student Central Computer Lab's opening hours here.
If you experience any difficulties please contact Jenna Hoskins on (02) 4221 3789.