How to Print and Copy
- Main Library - Building 16
- Curriculum Resources Centre (CRC) - Building 22
If copying, please refer to the copying guide.
How to print
Step 1: Make sure there is credit on your UOW ID Card or Casual Card
To add credit to your account, use the cashiers and EFTPOS kiosks located at
- Print/Copy Room in the Main Library
- Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC) in Building 22
- Student Central Jupiter lab
OR, add credit online using secure funds transfer via
Step 2: Send the document to the printer from a computer
- Choose print to open the 'Print' window.
- For black-and-white double-sided printing, click 'OK' button. For colour and/or single-sided printing, click 'Print Properties' and change the relevant settings and then click 'OK'.
- Click 'Print' to confirm. A 'Print Job Details' window will open.
- Enter your University SOLS login name or casual card number in the 'Please enter your University SOLS Login Name or Casual Card Number' input box.
- Click 'Print' button. A 'Message about your print job' window will open.
- Check the details and cost of your print job.
- Click 'OK' button to continue printing.
- Go to any printer to process your print job. For colour printing, go to a printer labelled "Colour or Black & White".
Step 3: At the printer
- If the LED touch display screen is off (black), touch the screen or any button to turn the screen on.
- Press the 'Print Release' button on the printer LED touch display screen.
- Swipe your UOW ID card or Casual Card in the printer card reader.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press 'OK' on the printer LED touch display screen to verify.
- Select the job(s) you wish to print, and the screen will confirm your choices by displaying a tick beside each selected job.
- Press 'Print'.
- Press 'Yes' to continue.
- Press 'OK' to exit your account.