How to print
You may be entitled to faculty funded credits for your print account. Contact your faculty for further information.
Step 1: Make sure there is credit on your UOW ID card
To add credit to your account, use the cashiers and EFTPOS kiosks located at
- Print/Copy Room in the Main Library
- Student Central Jupiter lab, or
- Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC) in Building 22
OR add credit online using secure funds transfer via
Step 2 Send document to printer from a computer
- Choose print to open the 'Print Job Details' window
- Check the details and cost of your print job.
- For double-sided printing, click 'OK' button; if you would like single-sided printing click 'Print Properties', change the relevant setting and click ok.
- Click "OK" to continue printing or "Cancel" button to abort the print job.
- Go to ANY printer
Step 3 At the printer
- Check that the "v" is on "Print Release" on the printer display. Use the arrow buttons to move. Press "v" on the keypad.
- Swipe your UOW ID Card in the printer card reader.
- Select the "Print Document" option and press "v"
- Select one or more documents to print by using the keypad direction buttons and pressing "v" for each one.
- Scroll to "Done" and press "v"
- After the document(s) have printed there will be a confirmation message. Press the "v" button to exit.
You will have 3 hours, from when you selected print, to go to any printer or printer/copier in the system to collect your job. After this time the job will be automatically deleted.