Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print/copy?
- A4 black and white: 10c per single-sided sheet, 19c per double-sided sheet
- A4 colour: 45c per single-sided sheet, 89c per double-sided sheet
- A3 black and white: 20c per single-sided sheet, 39c per double-sided sheet. Use printer/copiers that have an A3 paper tray.
- A3 colour: 90c per single-sided sheet, $1.79 per double-sided sheet. Use printer/copiers that have an A3 paper tray.
- Scanning: 4c per single sided page Note: Scanning options include scanning to your UOWmail email account or to USB.
- Casual Copy Cards: $2.20. Insert coins only to that value in the Mini Card Cashier in the Print/Copy Room, Ground level, Main Library.
How can I get help? (e.g. forgotten PIN, lost/damaged card, A3 paper, failed print job etc.)
In person - ask the staff
Ask the staff in the Print/Copy Room (Bear Solutions) on the Ground Floor, Wollongong main Library.
During session open times:
Mon-Thu: 8.00am to 5:30pm
Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Sat-Sun: 12.00pm to 3.30pm
If the office is unnattended, please see a Library staff member at the Service Desk in the Library Foyer.
STUDENT IT PHONE SUPPORT
For Student IT Support over the phone, please call 02 4239 2000. Telephone support is available between 8:00am and 11:45pm weekdays, and between 10:00am and 4:45pm weekends, during Session.
How do I print single-sided?
How do I print in colour?
- Click on the Properties button in the open "Print" box
- Click on the "Print Quality" tab
- Uncheck the "Print in black and white" option
How do I print from my personal computer on UOW wireless network?
See our WebPrint guide: How to print from a personal computer guide
What to do when I get blank pages when printing contents of frames, or from SOLS pages?
- Click in the frame to be printed before selecting "Print".
- If problem persists, try cutting and pasting the content into a new MS Word document
How do I make double-sided copies?
See instructions displayed in the Print/Copy Room.