Who can use eduroam?
Eduroam is available to all UOW Students & UOW Staff when visiting other Universities and visitors to UOW from other participating Eduroam institutions.
Students & Staff at UOW
- All staff and students can connect with Eduroam when they visit another University.
UOW Students & Staff visiting institutions
- When visiting other Eduroam enabled institutions around the world simply connect with your UOW login and password credentials.
- It is recommended that you configure and test your device on the Eduroam network here at the UOW before you travel and contact IT support if you have any issues.
Guests / Visitors to UOW
If you're visiting UOW from another participating Eduroam institution, you should configure Eduroam on your device before you visit.
- You will use your institution's user name and password to connect via Eduroam from our campus. Please contact your local help / support team to obtain setup instructions particular to your institution.
- How to connect
- Eduroam is available across UOW & over 500 locations world wide (see the map below)
University of Wollongong
- Wollongong Campus
- Sydney Business School, UOW
- Innovation Campus
- Shoalhaven Campus
- UOW Batemans Bay
- UOW Bega
- UOW Southern Sydney
- UOW Southern Highlands
Eduroam is available in over 500 educational institutions around the world and growing.
- Visit the Eduroam site for up to date information