|Overview || |
The IT Support Unit provides technical support for the University community, including the provision of computer, network and communication services for academic teaching and research and for general administrative functions.
|Links || |
|Available to ||All staff, students and guests of the University |
|Features || |
Students: IT Service Centre
- IT Service Centre staff are available for assistance with laboratory equipment and software, information regarding email, and eLearning, wireless connection and more.
- Comprehensive Userguides are available for Students
|Requirements ||An active UOW User Account |
|Getting Started || |
- Staff - Contact Support Services via MyIT on the Staff Intranet
- Students - Student Computer Labs
|Notes || |
- Staff can access support via the UOW Intranet
- Students can access support via the IT Service Centre (Level 1, Building 17) or by calling 4239 2000 for help.
Last reviewed: 31 March, 2015