Information for Year 11 &12
As a Year 11 and 12 student, you will be able to access workshops running in your school during Week 6 of each Term. During the Leadership & Transition Workshops you will have the opportunity to work with your In2Uni Mentors on study skills, career options and activities that facilitate you transition into Higher Education. The aim of the Leadership and Transition Workshops is to prepare you for senior and tertiary studies. Check out the workshops we have on offer:
- Term 1 – Time Management, organisation and how to study!
- Term 2 – Research Skills/Referencing
- Term 3 – Essay Writing
- Term 4 – Goal setting and academic advising
- Term 1 – Exam preparation
- Term 2 – Careers & Preparing for Selective entry
- Term 3 – Transition skills for Higher Education
Ask your school about how you can get involved!