Applications for January 2018 now closed
Before you apply
Make sure you have the following available/meet the following criteria:
- You are commencing Year 12 in Term 4, 2017
- Your BOSTES Student Number
- Your Year 11 Half-Yearly Report (or Grade Verification Form to show more recent results)
- A copy of your passport, birth certificate (or visa if permanent resident)
- If applying for a sponsored place in the program, or a travel or accommodation scholarship: supporting documents for equity purposes (see 'Sponsored Places & Scholarships').
- It is recommended that you know what subject and campus you would like to apply for, and meet the subject criteria for your preferred subjects- please refer to the program brochure for full subject criteria.
You will need to upload the following as part of the application process:
Your Year 11 Half Yearly Report OR the ‘Grade Verification Template’ (to show more recent class results)
plus identification documents:
- Australian Citizens: a copy of your Birth Certificate OR a copy of your Australian Passport
- Australian Permanent Residents: a copy of your passport (the first page) – certificated by a Justice of the Peace OR a copy of your VISA Grant Notice