Dr Moira Williamson
RN, RM, RMN, BNursingUNE, MHealthAdminUNSW, GradCert Higher EducationUOW, PhD
- Midwifery practice and curriculum development
- The impact of pregnancy, birth and parenting on fathers
- Dealing with diversity: incorporating cultural sensitivity into midwifery practice
- Teaching and learning
Affiliations and Professional Committees
- Appointed Member Nursing and Midwifery Council of New South Wales
- ANMC Assessor, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Fellow, Australian College of Midwives
- Member, Executive Committee, Australian College of Midwives New South Wales Branch
- Member Professional Development Committee, Australian College of Midwives, New South Wales Branch
- Member Midwifery Education Advisory Committee, Australian College of Midwives
- Member, Royal College of Nursing Australia
- Reviewer, Journal Women and Birth
- Reviewer, Journal Nurse Education Today
- Reviewer: International Practice Development Journal
Searchable RIS publications from 2000 to date
- Williamson, MJ & Harrison, L 2010, 'Providing culturally appropriate care: a literature review', International Journal of Nursing Studies, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 761-769.
- Gulliver, H, Homer, C, Williamson, MJ, Teate, A & Smith R 2009, Refreshing midwives: education for practice, Australian College of Midwives, NSW Branch, ISBN: 0 9585935 1 5.
- Williamson, M, McVeigh, C & Baafi, M 2008, ‘An Australian perspective of fatherhood and sexuality’, Midwifery, vol. 24, no. 1, March, pp. 99-107.
- Goodfellow, A, Grieve, A, Mulholland, P & Williamson, M (eds) 2007, Maternity emergency guidelines for Registered Nurses, NSW Midwives Association, NSW.
- McVeigh, CA, Baafi, M & Williamson, M 2002, 'Functional status after fatherhood: an Australian study', Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 165-71, Mar-Apr.
- Family, Reading, Walking the dog, Kayaking
Phone: +61 2 4221 3381