Ms Angela Brown
RN, RM, Dip Nursing (London), Cert Ed Professional Education (Nottingham), BSc Nursing (Leeds), MA Health Care Ethics (Leeds), PGDip Health Services Research and Technology Assessment (Sheffield), PhD Candidate
- Associate Head of School / Senior Lecturer
- GHMB925 Effective Leadership in Health
- NMIH301 Nursing Care of People with Chronic Conditions
- Leadership Development
- Development of Antecedents of Leadership and Management Behaviours in undergraduate programmes.
Searchable RIS publications from 2000 to date.
- Brown, A & Scott, G 2007, ‘Treasures in jars of clay – working with critical companionship’, in L Foyle & J Hostad (eds), Illuminating the diversity in cancer and palliative care education, Radcliffe Publishing, Oxford, in press.
- Scott, G & Brown, A 2004, ‘Boundary angst and negotiation in palliative care’, Spirituality and Health International, vol. 5, no. 4.
- Brown, A & Scott, G 2004, ‘Art and artistry in practice – a reflective account’ in L Foyle & J Hostad (eds), Delivering cancer and palliative care education, Radcliffe Publishing, Oxford.
- Griffiths, R, Crookes, P & Brown, A 2002, ‘Becoming part of a multidisciplinary health care team, in J Daly, S Speedy, D Jackson & P Derbyshire (eds), Context of nursing. An introduction, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford.
- Owen R, Nolan M, Venables, A & Curran, M 1999, Evaluation of the implementation of the framework for continuing professional education and the higher award. (Initial Evaluation), ENB, London Research Report Series Number 12.
- Matthews, L & Venables, A 1998, ‘Critiquing ethical issues in published research’ in P Crookes & S Davies, Research in practice, Bailliere Tindall, Edinburgh.
Phone: +61 2 4221 3123