Academy of Clinicians
The Graduate School of Medicine is developing an Academy of Clinicians to support the clinicians involved with the University of Wollongong. A rolling programme will occur with educational offerings including Leadership, Learning, Teaching & Assessment, Personal Resilience & Wellbeing, Research and a number of other topics.
Save the Dates:
- Wednesday 24th July 2013 - Alcohol and Health Evening
- Saturday 31st August 2013 - Medicine in Remote Places
- A recording of the GSM Admissions Information Evening held on Tuesday May 14th is now available to view here.
New Course Offering
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery Honours - MBBS (Hons)
What's On - June
- 6th - Medical Education Seminar
- 26th - GSM Research Seminar
GSM Research Seminar
Speaker: Prof. Nagesh Pai, Foundation Professor of Psychiatry, GSM
Date: Wed 26th June 2013
Topic: Clinical Research: Perstringe, whinge, change and challenge
Download Flyer [PDF 44KB]