Length of Course
- Four years full-time study
- Graduate Entry
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Completed recognised undergraduate (Bachelor) degree
- Grade point average of 5 or above
- GAMSAT | MCAT results
- Structured Interview
- Strong performance in undergraduate degree
- Strong performance in GAMSAT
- Basic science knowledge would be beneficial
- Demonstrated ties to regional, rural and remote Australia (for domestic students only)
|Domestic students **||72|
|International students (full fee paying)||12|
**This includes a sub-quota of 3 places for students of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent. Places not filled in this sub-quota will revert to the general quota for domestic applicants.
Of each student cohort, approximately 56 students will be placed at Wollongong campus and 28 at Shoalhaven campus. International students may be located at Wollongong, or may be offered a place at Shoalhaven campus if it is deemed appropriate by the Academic leader Admissions & Selection.