Tips for Making a Complaint
Deciding to lodge a formal complaint can be a bit daunting.
In order to assist you we have devised some steps to simplify the process for you!
- Be clear about the nature of your complaint. Summarise it succinctly and explain your expected outcome or what you hope to achieve.
- Gather all the information and evidence. Always submit copies of evidence, not the original.
- Create a timeline, if you think this will help.
- Complete all aspects of the University's internal complaints and appeals procedures or if unsure seek guidance from the Complaints Management Centre.
- Stay focused and positive.
Remember that the University will do its best to ensure your complaint is dealt with in a professional, timely and confident manner.