If you are a high achieving student and have a strong passion for your chosen course, UOW's Selective Entry program offers you the chance to gain an unconditional offer of admission before receiving your final results.
In addition to all documents requested on the course application form, the following should be attached to your application for admission:
- The Selective Entry application form
- A covering letter (no more than 250 words), which should include your academic achievements, community engagement/service, extracurricular activities, and your reasons for applying to your chosen course at UOW.
- The latest reports and transcripts of results for your current studies in the final year of High School. This may comprise predictive or preliminary results or mid-year results
- Official Reports and transcript of results from your previous year of High School, for example Year 11 or O Levels.
- Copies of any other documents which may support your application (for example, certificates of attainment or achievement, references from school or work).
The outcome of your Selective Entry application will be based largely on academic performance and consideration of other factors (such as other achievements and commitment to successful study and living abroad). An interview may form part of the application process. If we plan to interview you, we will contact you about this after we receive your application. Interviews may be conducted in person in your country, or by telephone or Skype.
* You also need to demonstrate that you have met UOW's English language requirements. Some courses have additional entry requirements. For information regarding these additional requirements check the entry requirements links in the individual programs in CourseFinder.