Online Tutorial Sign-Up
Online tutorial enrolments for UNDERGRADUATE and Graduate Diploma in Education (GDE) subjects offered by the Faculty of Education subjects will open on the following dates:
|Subjects||Opening Date and Time|
|100 Level Undergraduate Education Subjects||7 February 2013 from 7pm|
|GDE Primary Subjects (800 Level)||12 February 2013 from 7pm|
|GDE Secondary subjects (800 Level)||12 February 2013 from 7pm|
|All other Undergraduate Education Subjects (200, 300 and 400 Level)||18 February 2013 from 7pm|
IMPORTANT: If you cannot enrol in your first choice you need to put your name into a tutorial slot so that later on you may be able to negotiate with the subject coordinator for a change in tutorial time. Special consideration can only be given to extreme cases and, although we attempt to meet the needs of all students, work schedules and child-care are not generally considered by the University as warranting special consideration.
Please note the following:
- You will not need to enrol in a tutorial group if it only has 1 tutorial timetabled.
- The on-line tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- To be able to enrol in a tutorial, you MUST BE ENROLLED IN THAT SUBJECT. The system will not permit you to register in a tutorial/seminar if you are NOT currently enrolled in that subject. A “PROVISIONAL” enrolment status will still allow you to enrol in that subject.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial for each subject.
- Once you have enrolled in a tutorial, the system will not permit you to nominate another tutorial for that subject.
- If you wish to change to another tutorial group there is an option to transfer from one tutorial to another.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection.
Using Computers on Campus to Enrol
You can find a complete list of the Library's opening hours here.
You can find a complete list of the Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC) opening hours here.
Student Central Computer Lab's opening hours here.
If you experience any difficulties please contact the Faculty of Education on 4221 3981.