Online Tutorial Enrolments Autumn Session 2013
Opening: Wednesday 20 February from 7pm
Tutorials = Practicals, tutorials, workshops, studios, computer labs etc.
Groups and opening times will appear in SOLS a couple of weeks prior to the opening date.
- You must be enrolled in a subject before you can enrol into a tutorial. A “provisional” enrolment status in the subject will still allow you to enrol in the tutorial.
- The online tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial for each subject. However, if a subject has more than one tutorial that you must attend (ie.Tutorial A, Tutorial B), you must enrol in one of each.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection in SOLS.
- Only subjects with more than one tutorial require online enrolment. You do not need to enrol in your lecture (if applicable).
- If a subject isn't listed, please attend the first class for information on tutorials.
What do I do if I can’t enrol in the tutorial of my choice?
If your preferred group is no longer available, you may be required to choose another group. Please contact the Subject Coordinator.
Online tutorial system
For further information contact FCA Central.
P: 02 4221 3996