Frequently Asked Questions
Browse though the FAQs to find answers to your queries.
Choosing Commerce at UOW
- What research degrees programs does the Faculty of Commerce offer?
- Can I read what current students think about studying at UOW?
- What is the difference between a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) and Masters by Research?
Admission and the Application Process
- What are the admission criteria for research degree programs?
- How do I apply for admission?
- What is the application process?
- How do I write my research proposal?
- How do I accept my offer?
- If I do not meet the entry requirement for the research programs, are there any pathway programs? Yes the Dean’s Scholars Program
Other Important Matters
- What are the tuition fees and charges?
- Can I study part-time?
- Can I apply for PhD admission and do the research in my home country without coming to Australia?
- What is the University's English language requirement?
- Where can I get details on potential supervisors?
- Where can I find accommodation?
- Are scholarships offered?
Last reviewed: 13 June, 2013
- Management academic Dr Karin Garrety set to present some lessons for Australia at The PCEHR: heralding a new era in patient care seminar
- Economics academic Dr. Silvia Mendolia received Visitor's Grant to bring a well-known labour economist to UOW
- UOW Accounting academics join an international collaboration of respected researchers to publish tips on value creation in Management Accounting