"UOW provides blended learning, as all commerce research students work in the commerce research wing which provides a great environment for learning and exchanging knowledge."
– Yot Amornkitvikai's PhD topic is: Finance, ownership, efficiency, and export performance: evidence from Thai listed manufacturing enterprises
The Faculty of Commerce provides a world-class research facility that is motivational and intellectually stimulating.
The state-of-the-art research wing, also utilised by business and government partners, as well as external academics, allows you to make the most of our connections, support and facilities.
It is designed to be the best environment in which to pursue research, and boasts:
- Sophisticated IT
- Superior individual workspaces
- Seminar and presentation facilities
- Research resources.
"The beautiful location of UOW and Wollongong makes it one of the most pleasing places in Australia – and very attractive for living and study."
– Abbas Mohammadzadeh is working towards becoming an economic consultant or lecturer. His PhD is: Fiscal Policy and Sustainable Economic Growth and Development in Australia: a DSGE Modelling Approach
- Accounting academic Dr Corinne Cortese's weblog collaboration sparks The Conversation on the private world of carbon reporting
- Dr Shahriar Akter receives triple outstanding publication success