The Faculty of Commerce welcomes international students from across the globe and the University itself has student representation from more than one hundred countries.
International students are assisted with integration and transition into the University and the community by:
- Global connection sessions where students can learn about the area, transport, shopping and activities around town and connect with other students on campus.
- Welcome to Wollongong event where we officially welcome new international and domestic students in the city of Wollongong.
- Chinese Commerce Academic Development - is a program where a group of academic high achievers in commerce, dedicated to help peer Chinese students academically in accounting, finance, management and other relevant majors, with an aim of providing and sharing experiences of studying and living overseas.
- Orientation day and Academic Preparation for University day are all fantastic events where students can connect with their peers and learn what is expected during your studies.
For further information on course information and studying with the University of Wollongong, visit the links below:
- Advanced Standing
- Applications and Admissions
- Course Information
- English language Requirements
- International Student Website
- Key Dates
- Pre-arrival Information
- Program Fees
- Research Students
- UOW College
The Faculty of Commerce offer a number degrees through our offshore partners: University of Wollongong Dubai and PSB Academy. For further information, visit our offshore partners site.
Phone: +61 2 4221 5829