Work Integrated Learning
Gain invaluable work experience through a range of work integrated learning (WIL) subjects and programs offered by UOW Careers Central.
Work Integrated Subjects
CRLP200/201: Career Ready Learning & Practice
Take on an internship or industry project in this 6 credit point subject open to all disciplines.
- Not available to first year students
- Available in Autumn & Spring (Wollongong and regional campuses)
CRL 100: Career Ready Learning
Stop worrying about your future. This subject is perfect for first year students trying to decide the best career path for them.
- First year students only
- Available in Spring (Wollongong and regional campuses)
GWP 800: Global Workplace Practice
New in town? This subject gives international students the opportunity to gain practical work experience in Australia.
- Postgraduate international students only
- Available in Spring (Wollongong campus only)
GWP 900: International Workplace Practice
Start learning essential business skills for the Australian workplace.
- Postgraduate international business students only
- Available in trimester 1 or 3 (Wollongong campus and Sydney Business School)
Work Integrated Programs
Interact with industry professionals and solve real business challenges in a team case competition.
If your end goal is a graduate program, this one's for you. Learn how to get in early through Vacation programs.
LUCY Mentoring Program
A mentorship program for female students at UOW. Learn to be a leader from someone who's been through it first hand.
Winter Resume Review
Essential program for HR students looking to gain work experience in a key component of recruitment - the resume review.