CRL 100: Career Ready Learning
2017 Spring semester registrations are now open.
CRL 100 is offered as a 6-credit point general elective subject. It is currently available to undergraduate students, both domestic and international from all faculties. CRL 100 can be taken as an elective from the General Schedule. If you are unsure whether your course has capacity for an elective subject please consult the Head of Students in your faculty
CRL 100 will benefit students from all disciplines, and is particularly relevant for first year students from non-vocational degrees who are seeking greater clarity about career and course options.
This subject has been designed to help first year undergraduate students:
- Make more informed decisions about career and course choice
- Understand the connection between their degrees and what employers value by interviewing organisations as part of a project team
- Understand how career opportunities are influenced by changing trends in the global workplace and Australia’s labour market
- Develop their investigative, research and team-based skills
- Enhance their employability skills
Students cannot enrol in this subject via SOLS. Please see registration details below.
Are you eligible to undertake CRL 100?
To be eligible for enrolment in CRL 100, applicants would normally meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors’ Degree that has capacity for students to take an elective subject from the General Schedule (please refer to the Course Rules for the degree in which you are enrolled or contact your Faculty’s Head of Students if you are unsure)
- Have successfully completed 12 credit points at the time of enrolment
Places in this subject are limited. Please note: preference will be given to students currently enrolled in non-vocational degrees in their first year of study.
Application Process & Dates
If you have any questions about the registration or enrolment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers Central staff will review all registrations and will notify you of the outcome prior to the commencement of session. Should the number of applicants that are deemed eligible exceed the number of places, a determination will be based on degree type and year of study.
Register your interest
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, register your interest in CRL100 by completing the online registration form below.