Register With Careers
Submit Online Ad
Key Information for Students
How we can help you
Getting Work Experience
Volunteering in Australia & overseas
Below is a summary of current 'Volunteering Positions' listed on 'My JobBoard'.
You can download the 'Work Experience Placement Application/Insurance Form' from here.
Careers Central advises potential applicants that the responsibilities and obligations specified in any voluntary employment agreement may be financially onerous for some students. Students are encouraged to make their own enquiries in order to decide if this type of placement is suitable for them.
- Immediate (degree related) full-time, part-time or contract work on & off campus - opportunity to begin working in the position advertised ASAP.
- Graduate Recruitment Programs - a formal program that sees successful students commencing employment at the conclusion of their studies.
- Internships / Industrial Experience / Cadetships / Scholarships / Vacation Work - formal programs usually targeting students about to enter their final year.
- Casual jobs on campus - casual jobs on campus
- Casual jobs off campus - non-degree related job opportunities such as working in a club/bar, babysitting, tutoring for school students, etc.
- Voluntary / Unpaid Work Experience in Australia & overseas - voluntary work which attracts no salary, however it can be a valuable asset to your resume (Australia and overseas).